- Based on our personal visual inspection and consultation whith the client we recommend suitable package as well as the packing technique.
- We provide (build or rent) the transport packages needed according to the exact parameters of the art work taking into account the needs of the client.
- The shipping containers produced in our own wood workshop meet the world museum standards; the boxes are water-proof and protect the art work against climatic changes and vibrations.
- Depending on the nature of the art work and the transport technique, we offer picture, object or slide containers – whether standard or climate controlled, as well as carboard packages and soft wrapping material.
- For the transport of particulary delicate art work, our containers are equipped with absorbing material (Art-Sorb) and according to the needs of the client, special wrapping materials are used.
- To help our client with the installation and uninstallation of the exhibition we prepare a clear list of contents of exhibit pieces and their transport packages.
- Our packers are well qualified and skilled.
- To provide the best service in terms of the development and implementation of the best possible packing techniques. We cooperate with top specialized companies in the field as well as with restorers and curators of European museums.
- We provide soft packing or packing into standard museum crates.
- By soft packing we mean using melinex foil, strech foil, bubble foil or cardboard.
Packing into standard museum crates means packing into several types of made-to-measure cratings:
- crates for paitings
- crates for sculptures
- crates with slots for framed drawings
- crates for objects
We also supply special crates for the air transport of animals according to IATA standards:
- crates for the transport of live domestic and wild animals